visit me on influenster

Friday, July 1, 2016

quick and easy purple & brown eye look



Keep on reading to see the finished look.



So for this look I used most drugstore products with some higher end. All the shadows on my eyes are Coastal Scents, Inspr, and Ulta. The Coastal Scents shadows from a Birchbox sample, so I'm not sure of the names, I'll throw in a picture of the shadows from them. For my face makeup, I used a sample of Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation and set that with E.L.F's translucent powder. (I know I know, the picture shows Hard Candy's foundation, I changed my mind at the last second.)
















So the darker matte brown from that quad sample was used in my crease and the darker purple-ish brown shade was thrown over that; from Inspr I used the color Carnival all over the mobile part of my lid, next I used Majesty ever so slightly in my crease, just to add a bit of depth and color. To add the pop of color to this look, I used the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Voodoo on the lower lash line, seeing that it wasn't "poppin'" enough for me, I went back in and added Majesty over top, not only to set it, but to add that extra pop I was looking for. I finished the look with Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes.

I forgot to mention that my brows (yes they are getting wild and need to be tamed) are colored in with NYX's eye brow marker


See you lovelies tomorrow for Sample Saturdays!




No comments:

Post a Comment