visit me on influenster

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy National Ice Cream Month! (ps: free ice cream is the best ice cream)



Continue reading to see which flavor I picked and how I got two cartons of ice cream for free.


Being apart of the Influenster family means I get free stuff from time to time, in these special awesome little things called a #voxbox. In my most recent #voxbox I recieved two coupons for two FREE cartons of  ice cream. MAYFIELD ice cream was the sponsor for this particular #voxbox. I went to my local Winn Dixie to use these free coupons and get some awesome ice cream in return. The two flavors I went with were Orange Pineapple and Butter Pecan. I'm sure you know which one I picked for myself (hint: it has pineapple). Jake wanted the Butter Pecan (mostly because I assume he's super southern?) To my knowledge he hasn't tasted it yet, but I have, and from someone who doesn't like Butter Pecan anything, I actually liked it.



I feel like I picked the best flavor, duh. Orange pineapple, just let that sink in for a second. Orange flavored ice cream with pineapple chunks, yeah I know, it's heaven on Earth. I'll eat anything that has pineapple in, on, or around it. This ice cream is so smooth and the perfect mixture of each flavor. I'm celebrating #nationalicecreammonth by enjoying ice cold (ha ha ha) ice cream in the afternoon to beat the heat. How are you celebrating?







FTC: I received coupons for free ice cream from Influnester for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment