visit me on influenster

Friday, July 8, 2016

when favorite products turn on you.


Sometimes our most beloved and favorite products turn on us. This is a story of that happening.




So the other day (Wednesday) I was using E.L.F's smudge pot in 'Belle', and got myself a sweet little eye/skin infection of sorts. About .2 seconds after I applied the products to my eyeballs, I felt a horrible burning and stinging feeling on each eyelid and the surrounding areas. A cold compress, one application of antibiotic lotion, one application of regular lotion and a few days makeup free seemed to fix the situation at hand. It's a shame though, because this smudge pot and all its copper goodness is one of my favorite colors and favorite "fast and easy" eye products.







Have any of you had this problem before? I have another smudge pot that I use regularly without any problems whatsoever, so this little hiccup is strange to say the least. Everything is back to normal, so keep any eye out for videos to resume at the normal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment