visit me on influenster

Friday, August 19, 2016

vlogs?!



I think I'm going to start vlogging, and here's why.


how could you say no to this face?!
So today I'll be traveling to my moms, and by travel I mean a quick two hour drive on my second least favorite highway, interstate 95 southbound. I've had a tough two weeks, with school screwing me over (I'll do an update video on that later), my apartment complex telling me I can't have my family dog visit (I'll also do a video update on that nonsense) and the worst 24 hour food poisoning.

So this trip is much needed, plus I really miss my friends and my family, like a lot a lot. And I want to film some fun videos with them, I'm thinking some tag videos and a hair video with my lifetime soulmate/forever-ever BFF Grace.








With that being said, I think I'm going to vlog my trip. I watch other bloggers and youtubers do vlogs all the time, and they are some of my favorite videos to watch, being that it feels like you're really getting to know that person, and seeing what they're like outside of their regular filming setup - plus you'll get to see my friends, who are wonderful, crazy and always a hoot to be around. Plus when I'm at my moms and my hometown, I do more in my day-to-day, so you guys can see all of that craziness.

OHHH! I also have a TON of cruelty free products that I recently got from Amazon, elite deal clubsnag shout and no kidding coupons that I'll be reviewing and explaining how I got them for free or practically free in the next coming days, so keep an eye out for that.

peace and hair grease,
Sam {insert peace sign emoji here}


No comments:

Post a Comment