visit me on influenster

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul ft. Wet N Wild | Free samples vol. 3



Do you like free things? Read below to find out how you can get free FULL SIZE products in the mail AND on amazon. 






So I recently found an awesome website called Elite Deal Club, where you can get full size products for free or heavily discounted, so far I've gotten around $98 worth of stuff for $2.01. Yep, that's right, $2 and one penny. I actually got them for free since I have a bunch of amazon gift cards from different survey sites that I'm apart off. I've seen some items that are 90% off. Both Art Naturals products in this video were bought through Elite Deal Club, for either free or almost free. Tuesday I'm going to film a full video on all the products I've snagged and a full review on the site, so stayed tuned for that. 


Sign up and see what products you can receive. Links below:


elitedealclub.com
elitedealclub.com/?invcode=JwBGvX5x
*this is an invite code, I can POSSIBLY win free amazon gift cards. By no means do you need to use my code.

Influenster has been great to me over the years, hello I got free ice cream from them! Sign up with the links below, fill out your profile and see what awesome VoxBox's you can get. Links below:

www.influenster.com/
www.influenster.com/r/306475
*this is a referral code, I'll get 5 points added to my impact score. By no means do you need to use this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment