visit me on influenster

Friday, June 3, 2016

Welcome to Living Life Cruelty Free

Hello everyone!

First things first, Hi, I'm Sam. I'm a mid 20 something who has an obsession for affordable products that are all cruelty free. After looking into my makeup collection, I realized that a ton of products were not cruelty free, and that was something that I had to change; in this change, I quickly found that I was spending money - and a lot of it - of high end products that I didn't really like - or use. In my search for new cruelty free products, I saw that there were a lot of options in the local dollar store and big box chain stores. If this blog does one thing, I hope that people can see that, yes, you can have those awesome beauty, life and home products but at half the cost and cruelty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment